- www.banburysteam.co.uk The web address says it all doesn't it.
- www.bletchleypark.org.uk Historic site of secret British code breaking activities during WWII.
- www.carcovers.com/resources/car-show-tips/index.html Car Show Tips and Information - with thanks to Katie Kress
- www.chilternhillsrally.org.uk Chiltern Hills Rally Homepage.
- www.classicmotorfinder.co.uk ClassicMotorFinder - a new online marketplace specialising in classic cars and motorcycles.
- www.classic-oils.net Lubricants for Vintage & Classic cars, motorcycles, steam engines etc. Local to us in Aylesbury.
- www.classicmotor.co.uk Classic Motor & Autojumbler.A yearly events diary included with the Feb edition...
- www.fbhvc.co.uk The Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs.
- www.oxfordopendoors.org.uk Visit unusual places not normally open to the public, like the Old Oxford Power station.
- www.pasttimesuk.co.uk A club for the Portafold & Ansfol folding caravans.
- www.partsgeek.com Link to school project outlining cars of the early 20th Century
- www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk Shelsley Walsh Hill Climb is the oldest Motor sport venue in the world.
- www.silverstone.co.uk Silverstone Circuit.
- www.thamemuseum.org 79 High Street, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3AE.
- www.vscc.co.uk Website of the Vintage Sports Car Club.
- www.autoloancalculator.org/driving/steam-automobiles.php 'History of the Steam Automobile'
- www.traffic-update.co.uk Road travel reporting site updated every 5 minutes. Local travel report below.
- www.thameonline.net Local News and all things Thame!
- www.barryhunter.org.uk Barry Hunter Motorsport Art - One of our members!
By providing links to other sites, Thame & District Classic Motor Club does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available on these sites.